Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New month, new shop

My shop is up and fully running now. The garage is doing a bit of multitasking with the bar, my tools, and as a storage space. Once July is over and our roommates are moved out I'll be able to move the boxes downstairs. I'll have a lot more room then.

The work station.
workshop

The bar right next to the garage door. It is a good spot.
workshop

And the view from where I do most of the work with the power sander, and a trio of pipes in progress. We live on a busy road, but have a nice little treed area across the way. We've seen a lot of deer back there in the last week.
workshop

I am also very pleased to say that I won Etsy's poll for the best father's day gift. There were a lot of very cool gift ideas, and am very grateful for the folks who gave me their votes. The Etsy admins wrote a nice post in their blog.

No comments: