Monday, November 17, 2008

new stuff/ gunna be a great week!

I'm excited about this week! My blocks of briar should get here tomorrow, tuesday at the the latest. The business cards I ordered will hopefully show up in the next couple of days.

The business cards were a great deal. Jess found a site called vistaprint.com. They will print up to 250 free one-sided business cards and only charge a couple of dollars for shipping. They get their money from trying to get you to buy a bunch of other crap along with the cards, but you do have the option of just getting the cards and nothing else. Jess' already came, and look great. $6 for 250 cards is not a bad deal. She ordered the cheapest 21-day shipping, and they came in a week, so I'm hoping mine will arrive as fast.

Yay new stuff! I'll probably post pics of both wood and cards when they arrive.

No comments: